Adventure1Zone is located at Vangani, Thane district on Karjat – Neral Road In our camp Land, Air and Water activity conducts under one roof A1Z site built on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped in peaceful country side Outbound adventure camp site is very close to Mumbai located at Vangani. The site is 85 km from CST station, 50 km from Thane & 115 km from Pune.
The nearby attractions are:
- Matheran hill station (15mins ride)
- Visit the Kondana Caves and Waterfall (30 mins Drive)
- Chanderi Fort, Peth Gad
- Rajmachi, Kothli Gad are few of the tourist attraction place
SIP N DINE:
- The food prepared under the supervision of Head Chef with utmost hygiene standards
- In Camp site you will get taste of home food
- We provide a range of vegetarian and non – vegetarian meals in separate Kitchen
- We also provide Special Jain Food
- We maintain very high standards of safety
- Our instructors are first-aid responders
- Our instructors are young and well qualified mountaineering experts with an experience
- Medical Doctor on Board for 24 hrs during camps depends on package
- We provide state of art equipments for our activities
- We are the only Org. who maintain the Performance Record book of Instructor & Equipment Log book
- Till date we have maintained our record of 0% accident
- Conference room Size 30 ft by 40 ft long Capacity Indian Style 100pax & Cluster style 60pax.
- Big Lawn for open conference,
- Lawn size is 100 ft X 60 ft.
- Small Lawn for open conference,
- Lawn size is 60 ft X 300ft.
- Conference room comprises of Chairs and Mattress as per requirements. White Board, Chart Paper with Board and Marker. LCD Projector with Screen on demand. Sound system & Mic on demand.
- 10 Swiss Wooden Cottage with attach western toilet & bathroom. Capacity of 8 persons.
- 2 Dormitory Capacity of 24 & 60 person with Bunk Bed and attach toilets & bathroom.
- 3 Rooms with Bunk beds.
- 10 Army kinds of Tents with bedding capacity of 6 persons in each.
- 20 Mobile/ Pub Tents capacity of 4 persons.
Rules and Regulations:
- During the camp or any adventure activity conducted by Adventure1Zone Outdoors, participants shall abide by instructions and authorized representative of Adventure1Zone Outdoors
- Consumption of liquor, tobacco products, cigarette etc. is strictly prohibited during the programs
- Participant(s) should follow eco friendly behaviour and respect nature i.e. avoids destruction of the flora and fauna, avoid throwing plastics in the places visited etc.
- If participant(s) is found to disobey the directions/instructions of the authorized representative of Adventure1Zone Outdoors, participant(s) shall themselves be liable for consequences faced
- Participant(s) is responsible to inform the representative of Adventure1Zone Outdoors regarding medical ailments and disorders etc. arising during the program should be informed to the organizers